ROTOSHOVEL - lithium-ion battery-powered automatic handheld shovel
Did you know the shovel was one of the first tools invented by man thousands of years ago, and that invention has never been improved upon? We think it's about time to say goodbye to shovels as you know them—because shovels are dumb. Cut your excavation time in half with the RotoShovel, the world's first lithium-ion battery-powered automatic handheld shovel with an auger. Ideal for homeowners, DIY gardeners, and professionals, this product is easy-to-use.
Why is RotoShovel perfect for any homeowner?
RotoShovel takes the hard work out of gardening—with this handy battery-powered shovel, you won't have to use garden spades or shovels anymore to plant your annual flowers. Our shovel is paired with an auger that does the digging for you. Simply insert the shovel, press the thumb trigger, and watch the RotoShovel dig a hole that is 3 inches in diameter and 7 inches deep. It's easy to use and perfect for any homeowner, from novice planters to DIY gardeners.
Possible Residential Uses for the RotoShovel
Our electric auger and shovel is a versatile tool and can be used for many residential purposes. Possible uses include:
- Planting annual flowers and bulbs: Add annual flowers in spring, summer, or fall with the RotoShovel! It's easy to break through the ground with our sturdy, durable tool.
- Creating a vegetable garden: Plant any vegetables you'd like with this power shovel. It's easy to plant seeds precisely where they need to go.
- Inserting mailbox posts: Need to install a new mailbox and post? Our shovel will dig 7 inches deep and you can put in a new post with ease.
- Installing small fence posts: Build a small fence with this electric shovel, perhaps around your garden to help protect it from pests such as deer or rabbits.
- Adding smaller trees or shrubs to your landscaping: If you want to supplement your landscaping with new trees and shrubs, use the RotoShovel to dig the planting holes.
The rotating auger makes digging in your yard a much faster process. Our all-in-one solution makes gardening easy! Learn more about this product that is available nationwide and is useful for:
- Planting bulbs, flowers, or vegetables
- Digging holes for mailbox posts, real estate signs, and small fence posts
- Installing small trees and shrubs
- And more!
How Landscape Professionals Can Use RotoShovel
Our 22 inch-long electric shovel comes with a 7-inch long auger that's 3 inches in diameter. Constructed from durable steel and aluminum, the RotoShovel is ideal for planting jobs. Simply place the handheld auger where you'd like to dig and RotoShovel will do the work for you. With RotoShovel, you can drill it, dig it, scoop it, and plant it! Professional uses for the RotoShovel include:
- Planting annual flowers: Use this cordless shovel to dig holes that are a perfect size for planting annual flowers in the spring, summer, and fall.
- Installing bulbs: Planting bulbs such as tulips, daffodils, and more is easier than ever with this auger shovel that can dig through all types of dirt.
- Adding shrubs and small trees to landscape beds: Doing a landscape renovation? RotoShovel can take the work out of shoveling holes for shrubs and small trees with its battery-powered auger.
- Creating holes for small fence posts: Need to install a small fence around a landscape bed or someone's front yard? This electric shovel is able to create holes for inserting those fence posts.
RotoShovel will operate for 2 hours on one battery, and the battery itself will recharge within an hour. If you need to use RotoShovel for larger jobs, separate battery packs are available for purchase