Introducing Rhino Hydraulic Power!
Rhino Hydraulic Power Packs are the power source companions for Rhino hydraulic tools, as well as a variety of other popular hydraulic tools with the use of the variable flow adjustment. Essentially any tools requiring 5 gpm to 10 gpm at 1750 - 2300 psi can be run with a Rhino Hydraulic Power Pack. The HPP's efficient cooling system keeps out dirt and debris, easy access allows cleaning of the radiator with a low pressure washer (less than 500 psi) - See second photo
Powered by a 18HP Briggs Vanguard gasoline engine, with electric start and is and easy to operate.
- Electric and recoil start
- Adjustable hydraulic oil flow lever 5 - 8 - 10 gpm
- 2300 Max pressure psi
- 1750 Nominal pressure psi
- Includes 20' hydraulic hoses
- Direct Pump Driven Air-Fan Oil Cooler
- Engine Oil Level Switch
- Oil-filter with bypass protection
- Quick Connect Couplings
- Pull out handles for easy maneuverability
- Can operate in cold temperatures without freezing
- Strong construction
- Enclosed hydraulic system extends life of tools
- Less than half the cost of a compressor, equal the capacity
Must ship truck freight! Call 800-769-3741 for your discounted rate!